There are always dishes in everyone’s repertoire which are idiot proof. To me one of them is spaghetti bolognese veggi style. You can’t go wrong, people love it and it takes just a few minutes to make.
2-3 spoons of olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic
tin of chopped tomatoes
half a glass of red wine
freshly ground pepper
pinch of sea salt
1. Boil water for pasta
2. Chop shallots and garlic. Pour olive oil into a pan and add the shallots and garlic, stir, fry till they are translucent. Add quorn mince. Mix and fry for 30 seconds and then add chopped tomatoes.
3. Wait until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper, add wine.
4. In the meantime boil pasta.
5. Wait until alcohol evaporates. Add a handful of black pitted olives and chopped basil.
6. Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Serve with parmesan sprinkled on top. Buon appetito!